CR Auto Collision has a reputation for great customer service and high quality workmanship. We service the insurance industry, automotive dealers and customer pay clientele, as a matter of fact most of our business is repeat or referred customers. Established in 2005, our company has been upgraded and grown into something better. We have over 13 years of experience in the auto painting, collision and auto body work service.
Your Referrals means a lot to us! Whether you are the “originator of sale” of the vehicle, a previously satisfied client, or an insurance agent, CR Auto’s professional, courteous staff will reinforce your decision to recommend us in the first place. Taking your recommendation and ensuring that it results in a very satisfied customer is our primary objective. CR Auto Collision and Paint Shop take pride in knowing that you have placed your trust in us.
Some key points to remember:
- Ask if you have rental coverage on your policy.
- If you don’t know, inquire about the deductible that is on your policy for this particular claim.
- If you have a lien holder on your loan, make sure they make the check payable to you and the body shop, not the lien holder, for this will delay the delivery of your vehicle.
CONTACT US to schedule your appointment today!
In Case Of An Accident
- Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.